Out of My Hat

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 20 May 2011

Religious survey

Posted on 05:33 by Unknown
I'm curious...

What do you believe?
And why?

I really do want you to feel free to comment and I'm not looking for an argument or debate and won't post any comments that end up criticizing somebody else's comment.  In fact, I won't post any comments that don't specifically grant permission to do so.

If you're commenting on Facebook, well...you know those will be posted (unless you want to send a FB message) but I will delete any argumentative comments.

Theist or atheist?
Life after death or the eternal dirt nap?
Heaven and hell? Or not?
If you believe in heaven and hell, how do you get into one and avoid the other?
God follower but anti-religion?
What teachings or disciplines guide your life?
Do you find yourself putting off addressing your beliefs and living life as it comes rather than getting serious about defining your beliefs and living life accordingly?

Who is Jesus...to you?
Intelligent design or big bang?

I realize that I don't have a grand following and that many of you won't respond...but I want to know what you people think.  Some of you...well, I know...sort of. Others, I really don't.  My Facebook friend list and my blog readership have quite the variety of backgrounds. Though many of you are self proclaimed Christians of one denomination or another, many are not.  I would really like to get a wide variety of backgrounds and beliefs to respond.

Nothing scientific about this survey, I'm just curious.

Many of you already have an idea of my thoughts and beliefs; I'll share more of that as responses come in.
You can copy and paste the questions above, just share in an essay style, pick and choose questions to answer, e-mail me privately, even call me if you want.

No judgment.
No condemnation.
Just some free and open discussion of what we believe.

John <><
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in personal stuff, religion, trivia | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Old Farmer's Almanac
    I know that The Old Farmer's Almanac is one of those outdated publications that just keeps hanging on. I would guess that the informati...
  • The Way. The Truth. The Life.
    From time to time I feel the need to make this very clear to my readers and friends. I have a number of friends that are not followers of Je...
  • The Weekend in Review
    I hope that you all had a great weekend! I started my weekend by getting a little bit of raking and burning of the leaves in my back yard. T...
  • Tell Your Story
    Last Sunday, I once again issued the challenge to tell somebody that needs to know Jesus as Savior that God loves them and Jesus died for th...
  • Keep Looking Up
    I hope that God blesses you with clear skies tonight. It isn't too often that we get to see a total eclipse of the moon.  At just after ...
  • Just random notes...
    It's a rare Friday morning that I get to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee. On most Fridays, I'm just getting off of work after a mid sh...
  • Thoughts on Community
    This weekend is little bit less active than the past few have been. Chris is working today (one of those few Saturdays that she gets schedul...
  • A Snowy Day in the Ozarks
    The snow started last night around 8 o'clock and has been falling ever since. It started as a fine powdery snow but the flakes are star...
  • What's it Worth?
    Do you believe in Heaven? I know that not everybody believes in heaven. And I know that not everybody's beliefs about heaven are the sa...
  • The Best of 2009
    One of the other blogs that I frequent recently ran a "Best of 2009" by picking one favorite post from each month. I was re-readi...

Categories

  • apologetics (5)
  • ATC (14)
  • books (2)
  • camp (3)
  • Christmas (38)
  • conference (2)
  • family (6)
  • Favorite Bible Stories (25)
  • food (3)
  • fun stuff (55)
  • Getting started (12)
  • health (3)
  • insight (20)
  • magic (27)
  • message (114)
  • missions (7)
  • personal stuff (205)
  • politics (62)
  • rant (178)
  • religion (107)
  • sports (6)
  • survey (6)
  • trivia (20)
  • video (44)
  • What I Like About ... (24)
  • writing (20)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (89)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2012 (158)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2011 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Texting
      • The Month Ahead
      • What Happened to the Week? ...And Where Was God Wh...
      • No Napping on My Watch!
      • Left Behind?
      • Religious survey
      • Christianity...as a Hobby
      • 1st Week Fail
      • The Resurrection
      • Guilty
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2009 (70)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile