Out of My Hat

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Joe the Dreamer: The Castle and the Catapult

Posted on 08:39 by Unknown
Joe the Dreamer: The Castle and the Catapult by Ada Brownell is a soon to be released book that is written by one of the leaders in our Christian Writer's club.

Even though it is a teen novel, I'm looking forward to its release.

Today's post just takes you over to Ms. Brownell's blog for an early look at Joe the Dreamer.
More on the book after its release!

John <><
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in writing | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Old Farmer's Almanac
    I know that The Old Farmer's Almanac is one of those outdated publications that just keeps hanging on. I would guess that the informati...
  • The Way. The Truth. The Life.
    From time to time I feel the need to make this very clear to my readers and friends. I have a number of friends that are not followers of Je...
  • Livin' the Good Life
    I have a pretty good   great life. You probably have a pretty good life, too; maybe even a great life. However, I have found that I can ta...
  • Tell Your Story
    Last Sunday, I once again issued the challenge to tell somebody that needs to know Jesus as Savior that God loves them and Jesus died for th...
  • The Benefits of Regular Posts
    I am not a regular blogger. When I started Out of My Hat , I thought that it would be nice to post something a couple of times a week or so....
  • Tell Your Story
    In reading through the Gospels,, we find stories of a people that had unusual encounters with Jesus. They were unusual in that Jesus was abl...
  • The Preacher That Didn't Preach
    Wow! Talk about your oxymoron. Most of the time you can't get a preacher to stop preaching. How rare is it that you can find one that do...
  • The Downside of Bible Study
    If studying the Bible is meant to bring us closer to God, the downside is the realization of just how far away from Him we are to begin with...
  • The Best of 2009
    One of the other blogs that I frequent recently ran a "Best of 2009" by picking one favorite post from each month. I was re-readi...
  • Citizen by Birth; Citizen by Choice
    According to my younger sister, 50 years ago today my mother became a United States citizen. I remember a few years ago when the spouse of a...

Categories

  • apologetics (5)
  • ATC (14)
  • books (2)
  • camp (3)
  • Christmas (38)
  • conference (2)
  • family (6)
  • Favorite Bible Stories (25)
  • food (3)
  • fun stuff (55)
  • Getting started (12)
  • health (3)
  • insight (20)
  • magic (27)
  • message (114)
  • missions (7)
  • personal stuff (205)
  • politics (62)
  • rant (178)
  • religion (107)
  • sports (6)
  • survey (6)
  • trivia (20)
  • video (44)
  • What I Like About ... (24)
  • writing (20)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (89)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (23)
      • On Planning Your Work and Working Your Plan
      • UFC on Fox 6
      • Self-Promo Time!
      • Radical Christianity: What does it look like?
      • So Much in the News This Weekend--But Not Here
      • Out of My Hat(s)!
      • A Good Habit; A Not so Good Habit
      • Growing Old...er
      • On Facing Tough Times...
      • John Hill (age 32) meet John Hill (age 52)
      • Awesome Artwork!
      • Writers and Writing ... and Wow!
      • It's Friday (that's the day before Saturday)!
      • Saving a Little Money...
      • Avoiding the People that Need the Gospel
      • Be Nice to a Stranger Day
      • The Benefits of Regular Posts
      • Sunday! Sunday! SONday!
      • The Curse of the Bambino...
      • Because We're Still Waiting for His Return...
      • Kicking the Can
      • Joe the Dreamer: The Castle and the Catapult
      • And the Streak Continues...
  • ►  2012 (158)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2009 (70)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile