Out of My Hat

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 23 January 2012

Numbers Don't Lie; But Do They Tell the Truth?

Posted on 06:56 by Unknown
It's been said that numbers don't lie.
Here are four conflicting graphs that I've seen recently posted on Facebook. It's nice when person can find the one that supports their view and ignore the rest. But where is the truth and how can you know who to trust?





You can look to the source (where available) and see that very few sites are neutral. These all have political bias to the right or left.

Just remember, the truth you're being told might just be a lie.

John
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in politics | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Way. The Truth. The Life.
    From time to time I feel the need to make this very clear to my readers and friends. I have a number of friends that are not followers of Je...
  • The Old Farmer's Almanac
    I know that The Old Farmer's Almanac is one of those outdated publications that just keeps hanging on. I would guess that the informati...
  • Tell Your Story
    Last Sunday, I once again issued the challenge to tell somebody that needs to know Jesus as Savior that God loves them and Jesus died for th...
  • The Weekend in Review
    I hope that you all had a great weekend! I started my weekend by getting a little bit of raking and burning of the leaves in my back yard. T...
  • A Snowy Day in the Ozarks
    The snow started last night around 8 o'clock and has been falling ever since. It started as a fine powdery snow but the flakes are star...
  • What's it Worth?
    Do you believe in Heaven? I know that not everybody believes in heaven. And I know that not everybody's beliefs about heaven are the sa...
  • The Best of 2009
    One of the other blogs that I frequent recently ran a "Best of 2009" by picking one favorite post from each month. I was re-readi...
  • Keep Looking Up
    I hope that God blesses you with clear skies tonight. It isn't too often that we get to see a total eclipse of the moon.  At just after ...
  • The Importance of a Dad
    I am currently reading a book called Apologetics For a New Generation . In the third chapter I ran across some interesting statistics from ...
  • Thoughts on Community
    This weekend is little bit less active than the past few have been. Chris is working today (one of those few Saturdays that she gets schedul...

Categories

  • apologetics (5)
  • ATC (14)
  • books (2)
  • camp (3)
  • Christmas (38)
  • conference (2)
  • family (6)
  • Favorite Bible Stories (25)
  • food (3)
  • fun stuff (55)
  • Getting started (12)
  • health (3)
  • insight (20)
  • magic (27)
  • message (114)
  • missions (7)
  • personal stuff (205)
  • politics (62)
  • rant (178)
  • religion (107)
  • sports (6)
  • survey (6)
  • trivia (20)
  • video (44)
  • What I Like About ... (24)
  • writing (20)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (89)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2012 (158)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • What I Would Say in Gov. Mitt Romney's Place
      • Why Write a Blog?
      • Numbers Don't Lie; But Do They Tell the Truth?
      • Religion and Politics ... Again
      • Tebow is Out; Jesus is Still In
      • Riding the Tim Tebow Bandwagon
      • The Windy City
      • What Goes Back in the Box After Christmas?
  • ►  2011 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2009 (70)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile